Some Lyric from this David Tao song..
(translated...btw my chinese quite rubbish...)
"What Am I Doing On This Earth?
Nobody Cares About Me,
I Really Wanna Scold Someone.
But Its Not My Fault, Don't Blame Me.
Dear God, Why Don't You Think Of Anything?
Instead Of Pretending To Not See Me.
Tell Me Is There Anything I Can Do,
Because I Can't Leave This Place."
I Feeling oh so depressed...feeling damn pissed...damn sian...damn hate myself for not spending time with My Lord Jesus...is it myself?...my reaction...or am i getting really depressed...damn it man...
Goin on...there's this gal i really like...really really like...i dunno how approach her...i really want to tell her...i like her...i love her...man...i jus feel so shy...so afrid...maybe im just scared of getting rejected...but then...if i don't try i'll never know...so im gonna jus keep trying...
Moving along...exams are nearby...gotta study...gotta start fulfilling my promise of at least mugging for at least 2 weeks...yea now i just reserved my pair of levi's when i was at orchard wif evelyn and kailing...looks like 2 weeks of dieting man...
I got so many things to say...to do...to tell...esp her...but i guess i'll just stop here...no point in waxing lyrical but not solving the problems...guess the beat stops here but the music continues...my life music...
Beat.Music.Life
.Derek