"feelingdumbfrustratedandlost"
the turntables are spinning: Sasha - Fundacion NYC
you know.
the few many thousand days i havn't blogged.
a lot of things have been through my mind.
elation/sadness/depression
u name it. i had it.
what the f man.
i had so many issues.
so now im taking it all out here.
no. 1: studies are so damn f-uped.
i got a
d e e for mid years.damn screwed lah.
now im wondering whether i shld hav gone poly or NAFA.
dammnit man life's so f-uped.
esp studies.
i dun feel like saying no.2 and no.3 and so on.
cos it keeps me down and feeling out.
sometimes i might just feel like running away.
i dunno man.
sometimes people get impressions of you in their head and then everything goes so haywire.
eg. me a chiongster?
i tell you: YOUR HEAD LAH!
i've onli gone drinking twice lah and now im a hardcore drinker?
what the f is wrong with this world man.
sian.
ask me lah.
and i might just pour out my torn, tattered, broken, battered heart out.
Incubus - I Miss You
To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do Is a three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?
I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away
I know I'll see you again Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you