Just because I'm losing, Doesn't mean I'm lost, Doesn't mean I'll stop, Doesn't mean I would cross.
Just because I'm hurting, Doesn't mean I'm hurt, Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved, No better and no worse.
I just got lost, Every river that I tried to cross, Every door I ever tried was locked, Oh, and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off.
You might be a big fish, in a little pond. Doesn't mean you've won, Cause along may come, A bigger one.
And you'll be lost, Every river that you've tried to cross, Every gun you've ever held went off, Oh and I'm just waiting till the firing stopped, Oh, and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off. Oh, and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off. Oh, and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off.
{4:29 PM}
me
derek
finally of legal voting age
given by grace with many talents
part-time professional DJ
bassist of Static Line
so tell me what i should do
forhonourandgloryCOMMANDO!
You'll Never Walk Alone
+ Best Combat Unit 06-07
- hugh manson sx-1/korg kaos pad combo
- epiphone thunderbird t-bass
- technics SH-DX1200 mixer
- converse x jp fragment low cut
- fenom 207 white disco wash
- nike dunk sb cali
+ 3m untiff dunk
- juice dj quest 2008
- gossip girl season 1 DVD